How to get orthopedic shoe insoles in the UK

Hi there!

I’m a physiotherapist from Austria and came to the UK last year so I don’t know yet about all the “where you get what”.
One of my clients needs orthopedic shoe insoles - can someone please tell me how that works in the UK? In austria you go to your GP, get a referral and most of it is paid by our general health insurance. How is it here?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Kind regards,

Hi. Here is exactly the same I assume nothing has changed since I needed them a couple years ago.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your help! :wink:

1 Like